The Carolina Opry
The #1 Group Destination in Myrtle Beach For Nearly 40 Years!
Serving Groups and Making Memories
If you are looking for the best live entertainment attractions in Myrtle Beach, look no further than The Carolina Opry Theater, home to the best shows on the Grand Strand. This theater presents several award-winning live entertainment experiences, The Carolina Opry, Time Warp and The Carolina Opry Christmas Special.
The Carolina Opry is the only theater on the Grand Strand to be highly acclaimed by the New York Times, CNN, USA Today, and NBC Nightly News, the only theater to receive the states highest tourism awards, the Governors Cup and Most Outstanding Attraction, and the only theater to be named top attraction by CNBC.
The best entertainment and attractions in Myrtle Beach for nearly 40 years!
Group Services We Provide:
- Exclusive Group Pricing – Contact us for a custom quote!
- Concession and multi-show packages available
- Special group greeting & seating
- Dinner & Show packages available
- Studio workshops & Educational Sessions
- Corporate and Special Event hosting
- 2 complimentary tickets with 22 paid tickets
Types of Groups We Host:
- Church Groups
- Student Groups
- Family Reunion
- Incentive Travel
- Any group of 22 or more people qualifies for group rates!
- We take all major credit cards, check or cash.
- No deposit is required for bookings.
- Final count and payment due two weeks prior for all bookings in Regular and Value price tiers.
- Final count and payment due 30 days prior for all bookings in Premium seating tier.
- We do not have payment plans, all payments must be paid in full.
- Seats can be added after payment but must be paid at the time of addition
- These payment policies apply only to Calvin Gilmore productions. All Performing Arts Series events are paid in full at the time of booking.
- No refunds once payment has been received. However, we do offer a liberal transfer and rain check policy for guests booked for any of our Calvin Gilmore Productions, but you must contact us no less than 48 hours prior to the performance.
- All ticket purchases for The Myrtle Beach Performing Arts are final, no refunds, transfers or rainchecks will be issued, no exceptions.
- All change and cancellation requests must be in writing. Please submit requests via email or fax.
- Change and cancellation requests must be received by the final count and payment date for each order.
- Any weather threats will be assessed case by case. The Carolina Opry Theater does not cancel performances lightly, assume your show has not been cancelled unless you hear directly from a theater representative. If you are concerned about weather threats, please call the theater before beginning your drive to the area.
Request More Information
We would love to help you plan the perfect group outing! No time to call? No problem! Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as quickly as we can!
- There is ample motorcoach parking on the east side of the theater, facing Highway 17 Business. Please refer to the parking diagram on the right of this page.
- A greeter will meet your group and take them directly to their seats. Please do not unload your group until instructed to do so.
- There is a ramp located on the east side of the theater, allowing access to the auditorium without any steps, your greeter can help you locate this.
Late Seating Warning:
We recommend arrival no later than 30 minutes prior to show time. Many numbers require very low lighting, making it dangerous and distracting to seat large groups once the performance has started. For the safety of all involved, and to minimize disruption, late groups may be seated at the manager’s discretion when time allows in an appropriate seating area.
Group Sales FAQ
Will my group be seated together?
We do our best to ensure the entire group is seated together. However, depending on the size of the group and capacity on the requested date, you may benefit from better seating by dividing your group. We will reach out and keep you updated if this opportunity arises.
What if someone in my group has special seating needs?
We have wheelchair seating available for those that are not able to transfer to a theater seat. We do ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you will require accommodations for wheelchairs.
What if members of my group have mobility issues?
Our ground floor is entirely accessible without needing to climb a single stair; we have ramps on either side of our lobby entrance and no stairs on the ground floor of the auditorium.
How does my group receive their tickets?
Groups arriving via bus will be personally greeted and seated and will not need an actual ticket.
Groups arriving via individual cars will be required to pick up their tickets prior to the show date and will be responsible for distribution among the group.
Do you have designated bus parking and is there a parking fee?
We have ample complimentary on-site parking for individual cars and a large designated bus area. Please see the parking diagram above on this page.
“Music enhances the education of our children by helping them to make connections and broadening the depth with which they think and feel. If we are to hope for a society of culturally literate people, music must be a vital part of our children’s education.” – Yo-Yo Ma
Ask about our student offerings including discounted tickets, performance opportunities, workshops, dinner packages and more.